Sunday, November 26, 2017

A Star, A Star - Danish Paper Stars

  What to do when you have grandkids whose little fingers won't leave the glass ornaments alone on your tree?
Well, I don't have kids OR grandkids but my oldest sister does and great auntie PK is coming to her rescue with some hand made paper stars, to fill in her empty Christmas tree this year!

So easy to make - just check out my Pinterest boards under either Creative Pursuits or Scandinavian Christmas for instructions, or google it.  I used someone else's photo tutorial and can't figure out who's it is so I won't post it due to copyright!
I am on Pinterest under LilyOake.
(you'll love my blue and white boards - in every category!!) lol

So here are a few paper stars I made using my own Nordic inspired fabric designs, printed on card stock paper at home.
They are easy to fold and glue.  I added a bit of shimmer with fine white glitter on the top creases.
I love red and white kitchen twine - makes for a fun hanger.

I made them in a few short hours while I watched Rick Steve's European Christmas show on youTube.

I displayed these on two fabrics in my cottage collections.  Jane's Rose Bouquet on blueberry blue and Imma Toile in sorbet pink, both on linen cotton canvases printed by Spoonflower and myfabricdesigns.com!






1 comment:

  1. This stars looks amazing and very useful and easy to make. I appreciate your idea, i think you should make more and more things like this and start your business. I would like to share with you something what i think that it would be useful for you to make it more easy to make your career Cotton Fabric Suppliers in IndiaThe best cotton manufacturing company in India, this company has made huge effort to make it as a successful company in India. The manufacturing and the cotton materials used in the company has used in large amount and the company has wide range of products, it also has Garment Manufacturers in India The company’s items have made a considerable lot of the organizations to manage the best textile materials and cotton woven providers in India.

    ReplyDelete