Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Cottage Bedroom Wallpaper

Wallpaper is going up in my new Virginia cottage!

I love Jane's Rose Bouquet in faded blueberry.
It was the pattern I chose for my old Seattle cottage dining room.
I decided to use it in my new bedroom too.  Then I can recycle the gorgeous curtains I'd made to coordinate with it.

So far one wall has been completed - need to put a bed together and organize my boxes of clothing before I can hang the rest around the room.
But what fun I am having and how gorgeous the room will look when its all done!

The clock was a Goodwill find.  It was dark stained, hand made and plaid when I found it.
I added ormolu and painted, gilded the clock.
The interior is lined with a soft blueberry and white rose paper I decoupaged on.
I need to change the battery in order for it to work but who cares if its not keeping time?  It works wonders for my soul, for its beauty alone.  lol


2 comments:

  1. Hi, Paula!

    I'm very glad to have found your blog. My husband and I are building a Swedish country house in Michigan (with tile stove), and I'm enjoying myself exploring your information here and your Spoonflower designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We’re taking a fresh approach to wallpaper and giving you the best choice of great design to help you create a space that is unique and personal to you. wall decals murals wallpaper

    ReplyDelete