Monday, July 8, 2013

May's Rose Slip Cover

   I have completed the second dining chair slipcover, this one in "May's Rose" in pale blueberry blue and white!
Same pattern as the first chair's slip - thought that if I was using a different fabric on each chair, I could keep some cohesiveness by using same colorway and pattern.

Don't they look summery!?

   I am working on a blue and white tartan fabric design for winter versions of these same slip covers...stay tuned for that!

   Once again, my fabric collection, all in blue & white, can be purchased by the yard or in wallpaper, wrapping paper and wall decals at:
Spoonflower




2 comments:

  1. LOVE the slip covers, and I do adore your banner on your blog as well!:)

    Kim
    LilacsNDreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kocham bieli błękit, a Twój blog jest cudowny. Cieszę się, że tu trafiłam

    ReplyDelete