Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Tea Towels!

I love pretty linens and have collected pieces here and there over 25 years now.
But the prettiest printed pieces are hard to find, usually expensive and not always in the colors that match my decor.

That's one of the reasons I got involved in designing my own fabrics, through Spoonflower.


I am slowly decorating my way through my own home, sewing slip covers for furniture; pillows and curtains for every room.
I also love to make simple tea towels in delicious
florals and patterns.
I sell them through my ETSY shop, here

I will also offer them for sale during the Arts North Studio Tour
I am participating in, in September.


As a fabric and wallpaper designer, I am going to have slip covered furniture, decoupage storage boxes, throw pillows, lavender-filled sachets, fabric baskets and tea towels for sale,
in a myriad of patterns I designed.
If you live in Seattle, I'd love to meet you!

I will also be hosting 3 local artists who
are all talented painters!
And of course, the other neighborhood artists will have their studios open to the public as well.
Come see how we Seattle artists live and work in our home studios!

Back to the tea towels - they are roughly 18" x 27",
55% linen and 45% cotton.
They are SO absorbent, you will be amazed!
No lint or wipe marks left behind!
And they look so pretty hanging on your rack.
Some people use just for display!









4 comments:

  1. Very nice post, impressive. its quite different from other posts. Thanks for sharing.

    designer wallpaper suppliers in india

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice post, impressive. its quite different from other posts. Thanks for sharing.

    designer wallpaper suppliers in india

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice post, impressive. its quite different from other posts. Thanks for sharing.

    designer wallpaper suppliers in india

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. salute

    ReplyDelete