Thursday, March 31, 2011

Spare Bedroom "before" Wallpaper






Here are a few quick snaps of the spare bedroom before the wallpaper goes up and around the room.
I also took a quick snap of the corner where I began to hang the paper last night.
Smaller patterns are harder to match up then larger ones....JMHO.
I need to hit the arm weights at the gym more because my arms were screaming from being held above my head while I struggles to line up the little floral springs and keep the paper from flopping down on to my head!


I love this little room - it's small but bright and cheery with south and west views onto the backyard and patio. Walls are currently sunny yellow, which I also love, but they felt out of place in an all blue and white house.
I will hang another 2 lengths tonight and then will try to bang out the rest Saturday afternoon.
Look for an update next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment