Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Blue & White Fabrics

I decided to take a few snaps of some of the blue & white fabrics I use around my house for curtains, tabletoppers, pillows, slipcovers, tea towels, etc.

I love to design using the same color formula blue (I call it blueberry) so everything goes together, whether the same pattern or not.
It prevents the decor from being dull but its also subtle enough to not overpower the senses.

Here is a link to my Spoonflower shop, LilyOake, where you can purchase any of my 612 designs on 21 different fabrics, wallpaper and gift wrap!










1 comment:

  1. Fabric consumption is increasing in everyday life which is why I love fabric.
    Love your new fabrics these will be fun to play with..
    your fabric design your better.To get more design in weaveron textile click on this link....:https://www.weaveron.com

    ReplyDelete