Sunday, June 16, 2019

Poufs

Trendy or timeless?  We shall see, but for now, I am totally in love with my pouf from the Zazzle website!

Its an exra seat, a footstool, a side table for a tray with tea.  
So many possibilities!!
Use at a wedding shoot for a lovely bridal perch, or in photo shoots to display product, or a very comfy seat at your craft and sewing room work table.   (my current use)
Also would make a fabulous, durable seat for a children's play room.

I am creating several versions for my LilyOake shop on the Zazzle website.
Click here for the direct link to this one.
Jane's Rose Bouquet POUF
The pattern is Jane's Rose Bouquet in sorbet pink.
The top is solid pink with a lovely English rose bouquet.
The sides are pink and white wide stripes with the same rose bouquet while the base is faded basil green gingham.

Best yet, the polyester canvas cover is removable and washable!





1 comment:

  1. Are you selling the online files of your designs? :)

    ReplyDelete