Wednesday, April 18, 2012

What A Lovely Throne to Sit Upon!

This photo comes from the book "Blue and White Living" by Stephanie Hoppen.
On page 108-9 is this photo spread of gorgeous blue and white toilets sitting in a meadow.
What are those beauties doing out there!?
Although I do have to say I'd feel almost ashamed to sit on one to do a job! They are far too pretty!
According to the article, these toilets date from between 1880-1905 when 75% of all bathroom fittings were blue and white.
Where can I find one now!?
This is one toilet I'd have no shame planting flowers in, in my front yard! haha

4 comments:

  1. Hi - any idea where to get one? I'd LOVE one for our new powder bath - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,
      Are you still interested in having one?
      Then contact me, pls at olahkata.ok@gmail.com address, and I'll send you photoes and other detalis.

      Delete
  2. Hi! Are these toilets still available? I am interested in having one.

    Please contact me at ioanastamatin@gmail.com

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok where do I purchase a few of them,,,, 2.long.silky.legs@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete