Monday, May 7, 2012

A Romantic English Apartment with a Swedish Soul

In recent years I have found myself buying nearly every copy of Romantic Homes magazine, finding something within each issue I can't live without or find so inspiring!.
The September 2010 issue offered that inspiration when they featured this apartment in Brighton, England.
Home to a cute redheaded Swede and her husband, they strove to bring light and the simplicity of Swedish design into their home.
  I especially love the white furniture with the details picked out in gold leaf, with the gilded chandeliers and sconces adding old world flavor and real beauty.  The pale wall colors keep it clean and open while the Swedish throw rugs add warmth.
The dining table with the Swedish style bench is where I'd spend my time if I lived there....its so fresh and comfortable looking and I'd delight in sitting there every morning eating breakfast and taking tea.


No comments:

Post a Comment