Friday, June 1, 2012

My Newest Spoonflower Fabric Designs

You'll love this collection if you are into blue & white as I am!
I have been having alot of fun creating new designs to offer for sale as fabric through
LilyOake on Spoonflower 


Please check it out and let me know what you think about them!
I just created this new summer plaid to accent the garden of rose prints already offered.
I have some polka dot and other accent patterns in the works too.
The Neoclassical wreath on blue is destined to become my living room curtains should I go the route of wallpapering the upper half of the walls in blue roses and adding white paneling below.

I love creating my own fabric because I can then truly create the home environment I see in my mind's creative eye, but can never find in stores.  Or if I do find what i like, it's $128 a yard!  haha
Well, Spoonflower isn't cheap either (quilting weight cotton starts at $18.50 per yard) but at last its exactly what I wanted.





No comments:

Post a Comment