Thursday, April 21, 2016

Countdown to the Studio Tour Weekend

Its fast approaching!  I thought I'd load up this entry with photos and not much text because since I updated my iMac to the newest operating system, blogger isn't working properly...EEK.

So the pictures will have to speak for themselves.  They are all the projects I have going for the tour next week.  If you live in North Seattle, please stop by to see me and my 2 guest artists.  It should be a very busy weekend, with Mother's Day the next weekend after that.   I'll have many wonderful soft furnishings for sale, made from my fabric designs.

ARTS NORTH STUDIO TOUR.
(look it up online - sorry I can't post the link, the blogger hiccups won't let me!)

My favorites so far are the rectangle duck-filled pillows and the clock - OMG, the clock!




Nearly complete, the Swedish Gustavian style painted clock has decoupage interior
I love the gilded ormolus.  I used real gold leaf (not a wax or paint)


The paper I decoupaged with is my own design: Saint Colette June Roses in blueberry.

Gilding ormolus

My lovely mantel after the wall was papered with my own design

Lilacs from my own yard look and smell so wonderful!




My wallpaper is "Jane's Rose Bouquet" in blueberry blue.  Available on Spoonflower through my own shop, LilyOake.



Just finished pairing and trimming it up.  Time to rehang the sconces.


While mama was busy at her sewing machine, her two boys were cuddling in front of the heater.  This makes me smile.

Lampshades - covered in cotton poplin!





I had my own watercolor paintings printed on linen cotton fabric, for framing.







No comments:

Post a Comment